It's that time of year again! The holidays are upon us. Everyone is decking their halls, preparing their menorahs, and getting ready for spending time with loved ones and exchanging gifts. To help those who are searching for the perfect gift for their geeky friend, I have compiled a list of awesome gifts!
1. Villainous - This game is a great gift for Disney lovers and board game enthusiasts alike. With asymmetric gameplay and a variety of villains to choose from, this game promises to entertain endlessly.
2. The Bears and The Bees - Designed and produced by a small game company called Grandpa Beck's, The Bears and the Bees is a delightful puzzle game. It's quick to learn and easy to play, and like the company's other games, it's designed to be fun for the whole family. Check out our review here
3. Adopt a Species from WWF - This one is really cool. You can pick from a large number of species to adopt on the World Wildlife Foundation's website, and they will send you an adoption kit which includes an adorable plush version of the species you adopt, along with information on the species. This one is awesome because you know you're money is going to a great cause, and you get an awesome plushie out of the deal!
4. Chemistry Shot Glasses- These shot glasses are so awesome. Unique and geeky, this is the perfect gift for your chemistry nerd friends!
5. Serotonin Necklace- What better gift to give during the holidays than the gift of happiness? This beautiful necklace is modeled after the molecular structure of the neurotransmitter, Serotonin.
6. Brain Coasters- These coasters are a fabulous gift for your biology and medical science nerd friends. Each coaster is made to look like a different cross sectional layer of the brain. When stacked together, the coasters show a full, 3D brain.
7. Comixology Subscription - I recently found this and man, is it a hidden treasure! Amazon has partnered with Comixology to provide a service similar to Kindle Unlimited, centered around comics. If you have someone who loves comics, this may be just the gift for them.
Do you have any awesome gift ideas? Share them below!